Wednesday, April 4, 2012

READ IT AND WEEP, ALL YOU SIMPLE MINDED BRUTES!
With this play, I have managed to turn many a heads, especially those of whom had doubted me, claiming I would never get a chance to see one of my plays done 
successfully in front of a pleased audience. This play was the first of many to appear on the big stage and make everyone aware of my brilliance and talent!


. "Voraxical Theater." Voraxica.blogspot.com. N.p., 25-7-2005. Web. 4 Apr 2012. <http://voraxica.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html>.

2 comments:

  1. You sound like you have been on many adventures! Debtor's prison looks quite cruel though. But I must say, being a spy for some time wouldn't be anything I would complain about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were many fun adventures I had during my time as a spy, but it surely was not worth staying in debtors prison indefinitely!

    ReplyDelete